PDA

View Full Version : Locating a domestic presence NPC in or near CB

Hemick
02-11-2007, 03:19 AM
I'm at the stage in diplomacy quests where I require 25 domestic presence and I don't know where I can build it up. I have 5 domestic presence from items and haven't had any better luck gaining more from turning in rumors/hearsay. I've ground up my presence the hard way so far in Soldier/Crafter, but I haven't been able to find any Domestic Presence NPC's in the area.

So, I'm curious, where are other CB diplomats building their Domestic Presence?

Gabbelgak
02-11-2007, 03:36 AM
There are no domestic NPCs in CB.

Khal is a good choice. Head to the west of CB, talk to the teleporter and he ports you to Khals doorstep. (I don't know if your KOS probably not because I was as a goblin, even if you are its easy to become non KOS.)

List of all Khal NPCs (http://www.vgtact.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=792)

There is a complete list of every NPC in Khal.

Mentin
02-13-2007, 03:11 AM
A bit distant, but Halgarad got a complete set of Domestic diplomacy grind groups from skill 50 to at least 200.

One grind group = 4 mobs with same skill level situated close together, of which 3 use the same deck.

Leth Nurae similarily got a complete set of Academic grind groups.

Kanis
02-13-2007, 11:58 AM
A bit distant, but Halgarad got a complete set of Domestic diplomacy grind groups from skill 50 to at least 200.

One grind group = 4 mobs with same skill level situated close together, of which 3 use the same deck.

Leth Nurae similarily got a complete set of Academic grind groups.

Which groups are you referring to in Halgarad for Domestic diplomacy? I wasn't able to locate any in the 100 and below range. I tried the outpost just W/NW of Halgarad and tried several NPCs around Halgarad and didn't see any that would allow a Domestic presence of approx. 5 to parley with.

Mirra
02-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Which groups are you referring to in Halgarad for Domestic diplomacy? I wasn't able to locate any in the 100 and below range. I tried the outpost just W/NW of Halgarad and tried several NPCs around Halgarad and didn't see any that would allow a Domestic presence of approx. 5 to parley with.

Tursh has some decent domestics in their buildings.