PDA

View Full Version : A Sickness in our midst

sixto16
02-12-2007, 11:18 PM
I have won all 4 parleys, but like an idiot did not write down the names of the suspects I am supposed to talk to. Does anyone know the names of the 4 suspects, soldier, crafter, etc that we need to speak with?

I cannot find the info anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mirra
02-13-2007, 01:51 AM
I have won all 4 parleys, but like an idiot did not write down the names of the suspects I am supposed to talk to. Does anyone know the names of the 4 suspects, soldier, crafter, etc that we need to speak with?

I cannot find the info anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Don't feel bad, I did it and know at least 3 others who did it, lol. Welcome to the "abandon the quest and restart it" club. :D I feel ya on this one!

Verena
02-15-2007, 05:05 AM
I shall join your club. Luckily someone else was doing it at the same time and was so gracious as to help me out.

I'm still short 2 of them, so I will see how it goes when I can get back in, in 2 hours.

:D

odious
02-15-2007, 09:51 AM
When i did the quest they showed up on my minimap. Make sure you check ther before you abandon.

Playingforfun
02-15-2007, 05:31 PM
Yep shoulda gotten waypoints on your mini map. Either way I kinda remember which they are.

Soldier is by the south entrance near the arbiter.
One is right by the Palace door.
One is right by the water just outside the palace door.
The noble is standing next to a rail outside hte paladin place.
The outsider is next to the rail that separates the grassy area where the treant you must parley walks around. Its near the palace.