PDA

View Full Version : Raise Academic presence in Hathor Zi?

Hitman8514
02-14-2007, 05:22 PM
For the one quest at darkhorse you need 25 academic presence... with gear I have 24 Academic presence. I searched all of hathor zi and couldnt find a single npc to parley with who was academic. Anyone have any ideas? I'm evil on varking so I can't go to Khal or mekalia. Is there an npc in lomshir? Help will be much appreciated!

Absalon
02-14-2007, 05:33 PM
For the one quest at darkhorse you need 25 academic presence... with gear I have 24 Academic presence. I searched all of hathor zi and couldnt find a single npc to parley with who was academic. Anyone have any ideas? I'm evil on varking so I can't go to Khal or mekalia. Is there an npc in lomshir? Help will be much appreciated!

Yes, there are academics in Lomshir. I would suggest taking the time to raise your faction with Khal though. Khal has 6 of the 8 stations covered and also has some quests.

Hitman8514
02-14-2007, 06:00 PM
Yes, there are academics in Lomshir. I would suggest taking the time to raise your faction with Khal though. Khal has 6 of the 8 stations covered and also has some quests.

Can you elaborate on where? I'm ni the game right now and can't find academics anywhere. It's all domestic, soldier, or crafter

Absalon
02-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Can you elaborate on where? I'm ni the game right now and can't find academics anywhere. It's all domestic, soldier, or crafter

If you are in Lomshir, go away from the buildings and over toward the tents. There are trainers over there that should be academics. I think one is the necromancer instructor. There is one small tent with a trainer standing outside and 2 trainers inside. All 3 were academics in beta. They made some changes to Lomshir at the end of beta, but I thought they left the academics in. If not, then you'll probably have to try Khal.

I imagine that Pankor Zhi will have many different stations once it is populated, but I have no idea when that will happen.