PDA

View Full Version : inventory full = lost cards

Gray Seal
02-15-2007, 10:34 PM
After finishing a quest I earned three new cards but found only one in my inventory with all other spots full. Can I get those cards some other way? Have I lost my chance at them forever?

moss
02-16-2007, 03:12 PM
After finishing a quest I earned three new cards but found only one in my inventory with all other spots full. Can I get those cards some other way? Have I lost my chance at them forever?

Are you sure that you earned 3 new cards? And not select one of three new cards? Remember if all the items are on one line, you only get one. If they are on separate lines, you get one in each line. I ask this because I don't recall any quests that reward three cards. (at least through 60 or so)

Gray Seal
02-16-2007, 05:03 PM
There were three in a row. I did get one of them. When I clicked on each I did not get a message than the previous one was de selected but perhaps I missed the message. My inventory was full after getting one. I did not get the trinket reward which was on a seperate line.

ThreadKiller
02-16-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm pretty sure you can only select one....if not, where did you get the quest?

I lights up a little when you select it, if you try to select a second one the first one dims out.

Gray Seal
02-16-2007, 05:49 PM
The difference between being the selected versus de-selected is subtle to me. I have been using the text to differential between them. I click on everything, usually getting de-selected then clicked back to selected. I am doing this as I am not sure if they are highlighted or not just by looking at them.

This quest was in Ca' Briel just outside the warden building. It took me to a skill of 20 in diplomacy. The rewards were the cards which are rebuttals.

Estar87
02-16-2007, 06:09 PM
It is impossible to complete a quest if you have no room to store the rewards youll get an error saying unable to accept/complete quest.

Linusboarder
02-16-2007, 06:39 PM
The difference between being the selected versus de-selected is subtle to me. I have been using the text to differential between them. I click on everything, usually getting de-selected then clicked back to selected. I am doing this as I am not sure if they are highlighted or not just by looking at them.

This quest was in Ca' Briel just outside the warden building. It took me to a skill of 20 in diplomacy. The rewards were the cards which are rebuttals.

It is a reward of just one of three possible cards. I have done this quest

DuckOfDeath
02-16-2007, 09:32 PM
It is a reward of just one of three possible cards. I have done this quest

If you look at the reward part of the quest in your log if the cards are side by side then you get one out of the selection. If there are multiple cards as rewards then they will each get a seperate line and not be listed side by side.