PDA

View Full Version : Information rewards

milow
02-16-2007, 04:06 AM
I am wondering if I missed something in the patch notes. I know the rate that information is award was modified and the quality was lower, or seem that way. I parley vs 3 level 225 cleric the other day and got maybe 140 ish informations award 1 of them was evidance. Seem kind of low to me but could alway have been bad luck with the random number generator.

The other thing that annoied me more was that I turned in my significant evadance today and for 15 (5 turn in) information I end up with 3 cash item (16 copper, 2x32 copper), an expendablel item (same one I get for crude hersay), and some 9 presence gloves. It just seem to me that the table for significant evidence were modified or maybe they are just crappy tables period.

I dont think I should hand in information and have gold shower down on my but look like the table has to many booby prize on it vs anythign I would want espically with the adjusted reward rate of information.

Hitman8514
02-16-2007, 12:05 PM
I am wondering if I missed something in the patch notes. I know the rate that information is award was modified and the quality was lower, or seem that way. I parley vs 3 level 225 cleric the other day and got maybe 140 ish informations award 1 of them was evidance. Seem kind of low to me but could alway have been bad luck with the random number generator.

The other thing that annoied me more was that I turned in my significant evadance today and for 15 (5 turn in) information I end up with 3 cash item (16 copper, 2x32 copper), an expendablel item (same one I get for crude hersay), and some 9 presence gloves. It just seem to me that the table for significant evidence were modified or maybe they are just crappy tables period.

I dont think I should hand in information and have gold shower down on my but look like the table has to many booby prize on it vs anythign I would want espically with the adjusted reward rate of information.

Yea something is wrong with the evidence loot tables. For 3 significant evidence I get a 32 copper merchant item, which I used to get for crude stuff all the time. With the rearity of evidence it should give much better stuff.

troldan
02-16-2007, 02:15 PM
140ish ? joking right? that's gotta be like 20 hours of diplomacy. that's freaking insane hehe.

Puuma
02-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Ok, so I have a bag FULL of various paper scraps to turn in...Do you get a faction/prestige hit when you turn in the proper stacks to the Informant? This could influence where I do my turn ins.

milow
02-17-2007, 08:49 PM
No faction or anything just random chance at clothing / one use items / and vendor trash. From what I ve seen lately it many the trash end of the items from turn ins.