PDA

View Full Version : Smuggler’s Delight

Parallax
02-23-2007, 02:34 AM
Tawar Galan - The quest “Smuggler’s Delight” is now available from Raisoor the Navigator on the sky bridge between Ca’ail Brael and Tawar Galan. It requires 50 Diplomacy skill and very low Presence.

Does anyone know where this quest giver is? I never even knew there was a sky bridge?

Matuse
02-23-2007, 03:12 AM
As you run from Tawar Galan to Ca'ail Brael, you'll pass by a small guardpost that has a bridge which spans the entire trail. The quest giver is on the top of the span.

Mrrx
02-23-2007, 12:50 PM
Heh. I had a lot of fun chasing this one down but I have a warning for you all out there.

Potential spoiler, so don't read if you want to be surprised.

Raisoor asks you to speak to a harbormaster, and this guy has about a 15 point Noble presence requirement, and 50 skill. Don't head from Thestra to Kojan unless you can satisfy that requirement at least.

Cause that's what I did. All my diplomacy gear was in the bank in Thestra, so I had to gate back and grab it. Now I'm going to have to make the trip a second time !

MrrX's Character Journal (http://mrrx.wordpress.com)

Parallax
02-24-2007, 01:44 AM
This is a very cool quest and the rewards are great as well. The pouch is a wonderful improvement. :D

brusw68
02-26-2007, 02:09 PM
This is a very cool quest and the rewards are great as well. The pouch is a wonderful improvement. :DBe warned there is one flaw on the pouch, it takes up the belt slot. Some of us use belts to make presence requirements. If you have the pouch on filled with writs, you will have to empty the writs, take off the pouch, and then put on the belt if you need the belt for presence.

Otherwise, yes, it is handy. :)

Parallax
02-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Be warned there is one flaw on the pouch, it takes up the belt slot. Some of us use belts to make presence requirements. If you have the pouch on filled with writs, you will have to empty the writs, take off the pouch, and then put on the belt if you need the belt for presence.

Otherwise, yes, it is handy. :)

Yeah I noticed the downside today but its still better then keeping all the writs in my regular bags and taking up all of my space. Maybe they can allow the pouch to be put into a bag...its just full of paper after all right? hehe