PDA

View Full Version : Help needed: new cards?

Juk
02-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Hello, I'm seeking new cards for my deck. I'm a 54 Diplo and am too concentrated in one area. It's huring me for trying to progress, and I was wondering where to go for more card quests.

Will going to another city let me go through their card quests and attain more? Any other suggestions?

naca
02-23-2007, 01:34 PM
What class,race, and city that you are engaging your civic diplo atm?

Juk
02-23-2007, 05:48 PM
What class,race, and city that you are engaging your civic diplo atm?

Kojan Human, Disciple, in Tanvu. And yes, doing Civ Diplo. Which means I have tons of green cards. That's the problem, when there is a parley with no green, then I'm in trouble. I would like to branch out and start working outside Tanvu as well. Where could/should I go? I would rather avoid any Elf/Gnome/Fox areas:p

Thanks!

Absalon
02-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Kojan Human, Disciple, in Tanvu. And yes, doing Civ Diplo. Which means I have tons of green cards. That's the problem, when there is a parley with no green, then I'm in trouble. I would like to branch out and start working outside Tanvu as well. Where could/should I go? I would rather avoid any Elf/Gnome/Fox areas:p

Thanks!

List of quests:

http://www.vgtact.com/showthread.php?t=1817

Khal is a good place to do civic. Lots of different stations available. In Thestra, BC is a good choice.

Parallax
02-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Only real way to get more cards right now is to do some of the quests, but I can tell you right now that at your lvl and with the presence that you have most wont be open to you. What you're going to have to do for a while is make due with what you have, and at some point you are going to have to win parleys that dont allow green so you might as well work out a strategy now.

Puuma
02-28-2007, 12:08 PM
You don't need new cards you need new opponents, Travel young man travel! Life as a diplomat is not spent at home. My flattery deck was useless against other flattery races, but once I found reason and demand races, I found my flattery deck could be stong.