PDA

View Full Version : Diplomacy Trainer for Civic Diplomacy

Bojanglez
02-26-2007, 09:48 PM
hey guys,

sorry if this has been asked/answered over and over, but i'm a level 52 gnome diplomat and i've been tasked with Civic Diplomacy Tutorial: Introduction but I can't find my trainer - I've visited each Diplomacy trainer I can find in Mekalia but I don't seem to be able to figure out who to talk to, or what to do

can anyone help a poor gnome out?

Absalon
02-27-2007, 12:05 PM
hey guys,

sorry if this has been asked/answered over and over, but i'm a level 52 gnome diplomat and i've been tasked with Civic Diplomacy Tutorial: Introduction but I can't find my trainer - I've visited each Diplomacy trainer I can find in Mekalia but I don't seem to be able to figure out who to talk to, or what to do

can anyone help a poor gnome out?

The only trainer you need is the civic trainer. He gives you 2 quests initially. One is a subquest of the other. Obtain 2 hearsay (of a single type - trends, plots, etc.), then return to the civic trainer. Turn in that quest and it will complete part 1 of the other quest. The trainer will then give you another quest, and then a 3rd. Once you have completed all 3 subquests you will have completed the main quest.