PDA

View Full Version : You Got Your Politics In My Gaming!

Eburk
03-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Recently, an interesting article was posted over on Game Politics in their Game Culture section, detailing an attack on John Edward's Second Life campaign HQ's. The general jist of the post describes how a band of apparent Bush supporters defaced the in-game property of Edward supporters. The entire article may be read here (http://gamepolitics.com/category/game-culture/).

QforQ
03-01-2007, 08:26 PM
I think it's pretty sweet that politicians have been taking note of Second Life and putting up little booths and what not in there. I read recently that Obama put something in there :)

But it sucks that some people that didnt agree with a candidate had to go and deface stuff. Oh well, that's life for ya.

Nubaa
03-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Wow, that's... bizarre.

Navid
03-02-2007, 01:03 AM
I like second life becuase its really bringing gaming, namely online gaming, into the spotlight and in the news.

Shawnsan
03-02-2007, 09:42 AM
I like second life becuase its really bringing gaming, namely online gaming, into the spotlight and in the news.

OH yes buy my leather asslesschaps! They are the sexah!!

Call me big fella only 2.99 a minute.

Second life strikes me as a graphic forum for the underside of society and the exploitation of desparate geeks.

LOL

Kanevala
03-02-2007, 12:27 PM
OH yes buy my leather asslesschaps! They are the sexah!!

Call me big fella only 2.99 a minute.

Second life strikes me as a graphic forum for the underside of society and the exploitation of desparate geeks.

LOL

There's a darker side to everything.

Almighty God
03-09-2007, 07:21 PM
There's a darker side to everything.

Not kittens!

jonyak
03-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Not kittens!

they turn into cats!!! :eek: