PDA

View Full Version : A fox having troubles looking for a trainer in an orc city

Baccalarium
03-01-2007, 11:14 PM
I swear I saw this question asked already, but my searches are proving fruitless.

I'm a Raki lvl 11 outfitter and both my trainer in CB and when I tried asking the trainer in Tanvu instead direct me to Martog for my lvl 11 recipies. After wandering around trying to peer into any kind of crafting training areas and being sniped by Orc guards, killing a few Gulgrethors that seemed to net me a few positive Martog faction and still getting smacked down I gave up claimed my 3 tombstones and tried cancelling and asking for the lvl 11 quest again. Nope.... still says Martog.

OK I seem to recall the prior answer was something about getting some writs in Martog to increase faction, but all the houses that looked like they might have crafting stations appeared well guarded.

If the orcs want to teach me about the preparation of fox hides... I really feel like they've taught me quite enough, and I'd be happier with my hide staying on my back.

Baccalarium
03-02-2007, 07:03 AM
How'd this end up in Diplomacy instead of crafting. Sorry and in the process of looking for my own message I found

this one (http://www.silkyvenom.com/forums/showpost.php?p=128087&postcount=2)

LeviticusD
03-02-2007, 11:36 AM
How'd this end up in Diplomacy instead of crafting. Sorry and in the process of looking for my own message I found

this one (http://www.silkyvenom.com/forums/showpost.php?p=128087&postcount=2)

One other thing. If you do diplomacy at all, there is a level 50-60 diplomacy quest that is given by a guy on the sky bridge on the path between CB and Tawar Galen. Upon completing that (and betraying him to the port authority), you will gain +500 (I think...maybe +250) Mortok faction (among a bunch of others). I am level 10 and haven't tried going to Mortok yet, but I'm hoping that is enough faction to keep me from getting killed over there.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.