PDA

View Full Version : Diplomacy finally something REALLY worthwhile? (spreading the word)

Rucki
03-07-2007, 11:19 AM
Sigil Games

Silius and I concluded a change last night for the next patch that allows you to deconstruct all Diplomacy items.

Now THIS would ROCK. For crafters being a diplomat at the same time.

Gabbelgak
03-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Just buy it off us pure diplomats ;) The market is going to be flooded with junk when they introduce t3 clothing from people turning in so much and having no space to sell it we will be wanting to get rid of it quick.

Many of us have entire banks full of information ready to turn in when they put the clothes in :)

Puuma
03-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Many of us have entire banks full of information ready to turn in when they put the clothes in :)

At least 12 slots anyway.

Benji
03-07-2007, 05:43 PM
At least 12 slots anyway.

Now, anyway... Before the 500 limit they did have full banks :P

Rucki
03-07-2007, 06:32 PM
yes this is exactly what will probably happen: the diplomats can finally interact with all the crafters. Deconstruct items are highly searched after.

And the whole lot of crafters will need many deconstruct items, to fulfill the needs of the whole lot of adventurers

Rucki
03-07-2007, 06:33 PM
yes this is exactly what will probably happen: the diplomats can finally interact with all the crafters. Deconstruct items are highly searched after.

And the whole lot of crafters will need many deconstruct items, to fulfill the needs of the whole lot of adventurers

nice move from sigil

double post, but oh well :p

Silvania
03-08-2007, 02:30 AM

Hang on, you're saying you can't get clothing from the informants yet?

:eek:

Narninian
03-08-2007, 03:43 AM
only the first 2 tiers (t1 rewards from 1-100, tier 2 rewards from 125-200) Any information from 225+ NPCS can not be turned in yet, so anybody that has leveled up high level will have a ton of information sitting around

Silvania
03-08-2007, 09:09 AM
*phew*

;)

I was beginning to wonder if collecting the information now would be a bit of a waste. Yeah, I could save it up, but I'd prefer my bank space for tradeskill stuff and such instead.

Thanks! My diplo motivation suddenly went up high again!

CFrosty
03-10-2007, 09:47 AM
*phew*

;)

I was beginning to wonder if collecting the information now would be a bit of a waste. Yeah, I could save it up, but I'd prefer my bank space for tradeskill stuff and such instead.

Thanks! My diplo motivation suddenly went up high again!

Yeah but will this only be useful for outfitting? I mean the clothes seem suited only for outfitting deconstruction, unless theres some kind of breastplate of prancing I haven't seen yet :P

DarkProdigyX
03-15-2007, 07:32 PM
bah, the outfitters had enough... unless us mineralogists can decon the diplo jewelry? eh eh?

Lumberg
03-15-2007, 09:42 PM
I agree Outfitters have a HUGH market without diplomacy, it's just bigger now.