PDA

View Full Version : Diplo Bag

Canlocu
03-08-2007, 02:14 PM
I have not logged on today but has anyone got a diplo bag yet. I like this idea alot, it will save bank space. Plus, is the diplo pouch that was a reward going to be able to be place in this slot? I would hate to vendor it cause at this point its bank space. Unless other diplo bags have more space =p

Thank you ahead of time.

Lumberg
03-08-2007, 04:37 PM
There has been a quest in for a week or so for a vest. The recent changes were to get this item in it's own special dip bag slot instead of the belt slot.

The quest starts on the bridge the is over the path 1/2 way between Tawar and CB.

Tempyst
03-08-2007, 05:46 PM
They made a bag slot for a quested Vest? No wonder my courier's pouch wouldnt fit there :o

Lumberg
03-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Yep change is on test right now:

DIPLOMACY NOTES
- Fixed an issue with the display of parley card refresh timers.
- The Informantís Vest (Diplomacy container in the Shoulder slot) is now the Informantís Valise. It equips now in the Diplomacy Container slot. The valise currently holds only Information, but will very soon accommodate clothing as well

CFrosty
03-10-2007, 09:41 AM
errrr

Lumberg
03-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Mine is still called a vest. Until the changes on test are pushed to live. But I believe it's because of which version of the vest I got, Paladins don't smuggle...