PDA

View Full Version : Domestic Presence

Marty
03-22-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm playing a gnome character and am currently still around the Mekalia area in Qalia. My diplomatic quests now have started to require presence, and I've looked at the rewards they all give, back tracked a little, and figured out that once I did one quest, it will give me an item that will give enough presence to do the next quest, as will that one etc.

However, my sticking point is, I need 25 Domestic presence and I have NO clue who to parlay with to start grinding it. Soldier presence is relatively painless, even crafter presence, but who do I chat to to start a grind up on Domestic?

Please help :D

Absalon
03-22-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm playing a gnome character and am currently still around the Mekalia area in Qalia. My diplomatic quests now have started to require presence, and I've looked at the rewards they all give, back tracked a little, and figured out that once I did one quest, it will give me an item that will give enough presence to do the next quest, as will that one etc.

However, my sticking point is, I need 25 Domestic presence and I have NO clue who to parlay with to start grinding it. Soldier presence is relatively painless, even crafter presence, but who do I chat to to start a grind up on Domestic?

Please help :D

You'll probably need to head over to Khal. There are some level 50/75 domestics in the bank and I think one or two in the tavern as well. I think there is also 1 or 2 domestics in Lomshir, but I'm not sure what level they are, or even if they are still there.