PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Progress

Rhapsody
01-27-2007, 06:05 PM
So I was going through the Thestran human diplo line, just picked up a new quest and the server crashed. When I come back on the quest isn't in my log and is not being offered by the npc anymore. I backtracked a couple quests to see if I rolled back but no luck, so it seems I'm at a dead end for raising diplomacy as I'm not high enough for civic diplo (32 skill).

Is there any other way to skillup outside the newbie lines at that skill level, or has anyone else had this problem? If I can't progress I'd probably reroll so I could, but I'd rather not have to start over.

eqfan592
01-27-2007, 06:21 PM
So I was going through the Thestran human diplo line, just picked up a new quest and the server crashed. When I come back on the quest isn't in my log and is not being offered by the npc anymore. I backtracked a couple quests to see if I rolled back but no luck, so it seems I'm at a dead end for raising diplomacy as I'm not high enough for civic diplo (32 skill).

Is there any other way to skillup outside the newbie lines at that skill level, or has anyone else had this problem? If I can't progress I'd probably reroll so I could, but I'd rather not have to start over.

I know there are other diplo quests out there that you can do, but have you tried petitioning for a GM? They might be able to help you out here.

Rhapsody
01-27-2007, 06:25 PM
I tried that, couldn't do anything for me. Just told me to submit a bug.

Socratic
01-27-2007, 07:23 PM
Email customersupport@sigilgames.com. I was told by a GM to email them regarding a quest reward I didn't receive and they responded the next day. They are probably way backed up but that is probably your best shot at getting your character rolled back or quest reset.

Lyliani
01-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Email customersupport@sigilgames.com. I was told by a GM to email them regarding a quest reward I didn't receive and they responded the next day. They are probably way backed up but that is probably your best shot at getting your character rolled back or quest reset.

ugh, i guess i better email them too cause i DIDN'T GET MY FREAKIN HORSE. :yell: