PDA

View Full Version : Issue with "A Sickness in our Midst" Leth Nurae Dip Quest

DocSavag
01-28-2007, 12:30 AM
C'estari Erenai is incredibly difficult to beat. I somehow managed to luck up and beat her but my wife took more than an hour to get her and we couldn't tell you how to do it. She seems to have a wide array of cards that cost almost nothing to play and give her opponent nothing to work with.

DocSavag
01-28-2007, 12:32 AM
C'estari Erenai is incredibly difficult to beat. I somehow managed to luck up and beat her but my wife took more than an hour to get her and we couldn't tell you how to do it. She seems to have a wide array of cards that cost almost nothing to play and give her opponent nothing to work with.

and while we are on the subject of this quest line when you get to "Special Delivery" in Veskal's Exchange the quest objectives are screwy. It lists Lamil twice and doesn't list Laren (the horse merchant) at all. The waypoints are screwed up too as there are two for the second quest NPC in Three Rivers and none for the first quest NPC in Three Rivers.

Faffy
01-28-2007, 05:16 PM
I had problems with this quest in beta & just got to it this morning before I had to leave for work. I didn't pay attention to the dialogue with the NPCs in the first part of the quest, so I wasn't sure where to find the suspects in the second part or how to use the "word". I haven't been able to find any clues as too how to play this quest in any of the forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DocSavag
01-28-2007, 10:41 PM
I had problems with this quest in beta & just got to it this morning before I had to leave for work. I didn't pay attention to the dialogue with the NPCs in the first part of the quest, so I wasn't sure where to find the suspects in the second part or how to use the "word". I haven't been able to find any clues as too how to play this quest in any of the forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think the waypoint tracker is supposed to switch to each suspect as you do the last one but it isn't working that way. The waypoints for the suspects don't show up in the Quest journal under the quest. They show up in your locations tab. Click over there and you will find them identified and you can set your waypoint to them. I wandered around for about an hour the other night (while my wife was trying to beat the skull!) and finally remembered to look there.