PDA

View Full Version : Need some help over here :)

MagicNumbers
01-29-2007, 09:57 AM
I've been doing the diplomacy quests in Lomshir and have gotten to a point where I can't defeat an adversary. The quest line is the time travel dude one where I have to convince 3 different creatures from another dimension not to kidnap me. I have been able to defeat 2 of them but hte third gives me tons of flattery fuel that I can't use becuase I don't have enough cards that make use of flattery.

Is there anywhere I can buy some new cards or do I have to move on to other areas before I can come back and complete the quest line?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Absalon
01-29-2007, 12:15 PM
I've been doing the diplomacy quests in Lomshir and have gotten to a point where I can't defeat an adversary. The quest line is the time travel dude one where I have to convince 3 different creatures from another dimension not to kidnap me. I have been able to defeat 2 of them but hte third gives me tons of flattery fuel that I can't use becuase I don't have enough cards that make use of flattery.

Is there anywhere I can buy some new cards or do I have to move on to other areas before I can come back and complete the quest line?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Do you have repeals yet? If so, see if you have one that converts flattery to something you can use. If not, check with the trainer to see if he will offer you the quest.

I'm guessing that you are stuck on Graag. I have heard that he is very hard and I believe that his deck is being tweaked, or has been already, not sure. If it hasn't been fixed yet, I would expect to see a fix in today's patch.

MagicNumbers
01-29-2007, 01:30 PM
Do you have repeals yet? If so, see if you have one that converts flattery to something you can use. If not, check with the trainer to see if he will offer you the quest.

I'm guessing that you are stuck on Graag. I have heard that he is very hard and I believe that his deck is being tweaked, or has been already, not sure. If it hasn't been fixed yet, I would expect to see a fix in today's patch.

Thanks for the info! Graag is indeed what I am stuck on. I was afraid that I had picked the wrong card as a reward before I accepted the next quest for those three guys. As it is the repeal that I chose turned flattery into inspire which he doe snot use so I kind of screwed myself heheh. Anyway, I'll wait and see what the patch does so that I can continue with more diplomacy.