PDA

View Full Version : Qaliathari questline

LazyWolf
01-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Greetings everyone! :)

I am wondering if the Qaliathari diplomacy questline is somehow broken after defending the camp? The char is at 25 skillpoints in diplomacy by then and there seems to be no follow-up mission.
This kinda strikes me odd, as the Vulmane questline keept me busy for longer and delivered me right to civic diplomacy.

Is there something broken? Did I missed a certain contact?

Best regards,

LazyWolf

Absalon
01-29-2007, 07:15 PM
You are doing the Qaliathari human line? Did you just finish all the quests for Sa'id? If so, then you need to talk to Karim Sabet in the Tradewind Tavern.

LazyWolf
01-30-2007, 01:27 AM
Karim Sabet has nothing new for me. Last thing I did was finishing the quest for Sa'id, who sent me back to Mina to train Repeals. Now I am stuck after the repeal tutorial. Mina has nothing else for me to do and I have yet to find someone else with an active diplomacy quest.

I doubt that this is working right, as my diplomacy skill is just 25 and I am still missing rebuttals.

Estar87
01-30-2007, 02:13 AM
The guy you need to talk to is supposed to be under the tent right next to sa'id. Its hard to see his shield if hes even there in the first place. Also ive seen this camp get messed up many times on woefeather due to a person kos with khal walking too close scattering them about.

LazyWolf
01-30-2007, 04:24 AM
Thank you very much. I will look out for that guy when the servers are back up again. :)