PDA

View Full Version : Diplomacy Card List

NoBogui
01-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Hey I'm just trying to get a card list going here with the actual cards. I uploaded all the ones I have from screen shots and cut and paste them using good old MS Paint. The cards can be viewed in the attachments. Anyone else with Diplomacy card screenshots, let's get them up here.

NoBogui
02-01-2007, 06:13 PM
I find it hard to believe everyone has the same or fewer cards than me... =-P

Melios
02-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Hmm...so that's what the Flattery ones are.....

Darkat
02-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Hmm...so that's what the Flattery ones are.....

I will get mine uploaded when I get back, Fairly sure I have some you don't.

LaurnaRose
02-06-2007, 05:54 PM
I will get mine uploaded when I get back, Fairly sure I have some you don't.

save this spot for me ... i will upload my halfelf diciple and my varanjar shaman, and if you are extremely lucky, I might be able to talk hubby into letting me take pics of his lesser giant darknight's too. keep in mind we are both only lvl43 or so on our halgarad chars and not sure what my half elf is, but not too far ahead of that if at all.

Calmedan
02-06-2007, 07:43 PM
I hope posting my current collection of cards will help a bit. The two grey background cards are civic benefits in effect at the time I took these pictures. I'm not entirely sure where I picked up Disillusion. Had it for a few days now and is very nice but obviously isn't good for all conversation types. Well Travelled Wisdom looks good but I've not been able to use it so far due to an error telling me I'm not wearing the right shoes (when I obviously am or the clothing icon in the bottom left wouldn't have the green tick over it).

The rest of the cards are all the result of learning by doing the tutorials. I've had the same deck since Diplomacy skill 49 except for the two civic benefit cards and One Fell Swoop which it told me I'd learnt when I logged in earlier.

EonBlue
02-08-2007, 08:52 AM
I hope posting my current collection of cards will help a bit. The two grey background cards are civic benefits in effect at the time I took these pictures. I'm not entirely sure where I picked up Disillusion. Had it for a few days now and is very nice but obviously isn't good for all conversation types. Well Travelled Wisdom looks good but I've not been able to use it so far due to an error telling me I'm not wearing the right shoes (when I obviously am or the clothing icon in the bottom left wouldn't have the green tick over it).

The rest of the cards are all the result of learning by doing the tutorials. I've had the same deck since Diplomacy skill 49 except for the two civic benefit cards and One Fell Swoop which it told me I'd learnt when I logged in earlier.

I wish I had your deck. Mine is half the size anad ll green... I have 3 yellow cards 5 blues 10 green ones and 1 red. I can't touch anything thats gossip.

My boots with well traveled wisdom have not bestowed that card to me yet either...

LaurnaRose
02-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Well, cant add images to edited posts so here is my biggest problem, my varanjarian shaman.

Ill get rest as I get on them and remember lol

NoBogui
02-09-2007, 08:05 AM
Where do you get ellocution and disillusion?

Vyvian Vycious
02-09-2007, 11:06 AM

A lot of the cards are racial. Not everyone can have the same cards. Also, different regions grant different cards through quests.

I'm not an expert by any means, only about 121 in diplomacy. However, this post is very helpful. I'm too lazy to download/link/post my cards here, sorry!

Vesnik
02-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Here's my Varanjar deck.

Phaethor
02-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Dissolution and Elocution are nice cards.

NPC's pull out cards that blow my cruddy deck away. I am only level 41 Diplomat but going up against guys with level 25 and they have cards that move the conversation 8 places and only cost him 3 points totally bites when the best I have is 5 and costs 4 points in one area.

I'll keep checking back on this post. Is there a post that lists where you can find specific cards. That would be nice.

Phae

Melios
02-13-2007, 06:41 PM

Elocution is given to Inspire races around the end of newbie diplomacy.

Playingforfun
02-14-2007, 03:31 AM
Heres the cards I currently have. I'm a High Elf so Reason is my deck type. Some of the cards are quested, I'm sure you'll be able to tell which those are.

moss
02-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Dissolution and Elocution are nice cards.

NPC's pull out cards that blow my cruddy deck away. I am only level 41 Diplomat but going up against guys with level 25 and they have cards that move the conversation 8 places and only cost him 3 points totally bites when the best I have is 5 and costs 4 points in one area.

I'll keep checking back on this post. Is there a post that lists where you can find specific cards. That would be nice.

Phae

A strategy hint here. If you lose badly to a card, you'll get a second chance at the same deck later. Note what the expression requirements are for that card and avoid feeding them that expression. You can use the appropriate rebuttal to remove their expression as well. As with adventuring, you can't mash your best skills all the time and expect to win. There is a lot more strategy and creativity in this game which makes it a lot more fun!

Roguefox
02-22-2007, 02:42 AM
yeah, when you lose, you get to keep trying, the second time you try, make a list of the statements you see your opponent use and their affects. then tailor your 3rd try to prevent/remove their stronger statements. yes, you'll lose faction, but it should also only take you 3, maybe 4, tries, instead of 6+. I've done some pretty crazy strategy combos trying to beat a couple opponents where my main color(blue) was blocked and my deck was weak, but they've worked surprisingly well.

DGMurdockIII
02-22-2007, 07:07 PM
this stuff is good for the wiki why don't you start add it to it like what each card dose what not

DGMurdockIII
03-06-2007, 12:08 AM
http://exceptional.vcfrontline.com/diplomacy.asp