PDA

View Full Version : Can't Talk To Kolak

Lizard
01-30-2007, 08:16 PM
My GF is doing diplomacy in Khal. She has interviewed four Ksavari, and has credit for it. She is wearing the mask. But when she tries to talk to Kolak, he just "peers at (her) suspisciously".

(Oh, and she was somehow teleported into the bay while trying to talk to him once! I saw this happen -- one second, Kolak, next second, glub glub glub in the water.)

Any ideas on Kolak? Anyone else have this bug?

nailfoot
01-31-2007, 06:55 AM
I had the same bug. Adandon the quest, and get it again from Sa'id. It worked the second time. And your bug of being in the water all of a sudden will happen every single time you log out, if you log out in the same room where Kolak is.

Lizard
01-31-2007, 08:38 AM
I had the same bug. Adandon the quest, and get it again from Sa'id. It worked the second time. And your bug of being in the water all of a sudden will happen every single time you log out, if you log out in the same room where Kolak is.

Didn't work for her -- she did the quest three times. She even had a GM come and despawn/respawn Kolak, still nothing.

Thanks for the logout tip. However, in the case I witnessed, she didn't log out; she wa just back away from Kolak, FAR from water, and then, poof! Into the bay.