PDA

View Full Version : You can not evade me, Inventor Rey!

Skedaddle
01-31-2007, 03:33 PM
OK, so maybe he can. :(

I am investigating the inventors in Mekalia, and have been unable to find Inventor Rey anywhere. I have been in and out of every building in Thetaton Square and the Institute of Wizardry.

I'm sure I'm just being obtuse, but I'm also caving in and asking for help. Anyone have an idea where Rey can be found?

Thanks!

kdkirmse
01-31-2007, 03:52 PM
I found Rey under the telescope like thingy in I believe the Fire, Ice and You of the Institute of wizardry area. Not easy to see.

OK, so maybe he can. :(

I am investigating the inventors in Mekalia, and have been unable to find Inventor Rey anywhere. I have been in and out of every building in Thetaton Square and the Institute of Wizardry.

I'm sure I'm just being obtuse, but I'm also caving in and asking for help. Anyone have an idea where Rey can be found?

Thanks!

Tamarae
01-31-2007, 05:34 PM
I found Rey under the telescope like thingy in I believe the Fire, Ice and You of the Institute of wizardry area. Not easy to see.

Yeah I ran through there 3 times and didnt see her. She's UNDER the end of the telescope, or was when I found her.

Skedaddle
01-31-2007, 05:56 PM
Thanks, kdkirmse. I almost had to leave town and go adventuring, but you saved me!

kdkirmse
01-31-2007, 11:11 PM
Thanks, kdkirmse. I almost had to leave town and go adventuring, but you saved me!

Cant have that :D

Pennyrose
02-13-2007, 01:09 PM
Cant have that :D

I found Inventor Rey, no problem, but I can't find Inventor Hewat. Can someone at least point me in a direction? Institute of Wizardy or the Square?

Pennyrose on behalf of Amythyst, fledgling gnome bloodmage

Cogswin
02-13-2007, 02:11 PM
I found Inventor Rey, no problem, but I can't find Inventor Hewat. Can someone at least point me in a direction? Institute of Wizardy or the Square?

Pennyrose on behalf of Amythyst, fledgling gnome bloodmage

There are two in the square and two in the wizard/psi area.

Rey = fire/ice

The two in the square - one is in the inventor's building. The other, if memory serves, is in a balcony area of... one of the crafter buildings, I believe.

sakshale
02-17-2007, 09:53 PM
I found Inventor Rey, no problem, but I can't find Inventor Hewat.

He can be found on the second floor of the College of Artisans in Thetaton Square.