PDA

View Full Version : KOS Faction and diplomacy suggestion

WallaWalla
02-01-2007, 11:28 AM
As of now, I know no way that we can use diplomacy to help raise faction in KOS territory.

I would like a system implented and have a proposition:

When a KOS member goes to an opposing city, they should send over a high level diplomat depending on the type of city/outpost/etc.

If the player can win in a parley then they have temperary non-kos status and may travel the city as normal for a short time and attempt to gain faction or do quests, etc.

BUT, if they fail, then they are attacked by high dot mob of similar level (the diplomat or his guards)

To make it easier for non-diplomats, they could always say they are just passing through or something to the diplomat and they must just avoid the city and all guards and the diplomat goes away

milow
02-01-2007, 05:31 PM
I think that is a good idea win a diplo match get a small faction hit and also become temperary (30 min or what ever) non kos in the city. If you lose you die so even has some risk in it.

On a side note I ran up to the orc city on koj. and kill 500 lvl 3 NPC for an hour or so to get 500. I was semi shocked when I found out there were 2 NPC in the city that I was skill kos to. Luckly I run early and fast.