PDA

View Full Version : Inventory space

milow
02-01-2007, 03:48 PM
I would like to see a slot add to the Diplo area like the crafting one has for a 40 slot bag that will just hold all the rewards/plot/trends, ect item. I have 4 bag and a bank just jamed with stuff because I stack of diplo items. I know I can just sell my 2 copper gem that gives me plus 1 flattery or my rice cakes, but I would rather see a small change to the system that allow the trend/plot stuff stack to 25 and get its own bag (maybe the pouch) like crafting supplies. I would also like some of the reward to stack, like why cannt rice cake stack? Last I check they sell them in stack of 6 in a plastic bag down the street.

Really if the item can be look at for stacking and some sort of bag add for diplomacy it would go along way to solving some of my storage issue not sure about anyone else. I just know if you want to goof around in all 3 field diplo is the one that sucks up the inventory space.

On a side note the way inventory is handled need to be look at down the road it is currently worse then EQ trying to clean up inventory.

Slyde_Rule
02-01-2007, 05:11 PM
I agree. And I am surprised the inventory handling isn't better, considering they had EQ as an example. One obvious thing they missed is the auto-bank option, where you can just drop stackable items in the bank and they get added to existing stack. I loved that feature in EQ.

That said, they have done a LOT of things better than EQ, and I'm sure they will get around to the things they missed eventually. I especially love the auto coin exchange. In EQ you could be encumbered carrying thousands of copper & silver - in VG we don't have that problem since it gets converted.

Doddy
02-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Yes, this appears to be a problem.

I'm surprised information isn't stored in your head, but lets just go with them being scraps of paper or something.

Why not a notebook? If I were a diplomat, that's where I'd put information. It could function as a container, where you put the information in, and tear the pages out to trade to informants.