PDA

View Full Version : Clear Evidence Bugged(Khal Quest)

Sailormoontw
02-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Khal Diplomacy Quest : Clear Evidence

I need to find evidence from Ksavari Hoarde, but the I cannot dig it because there is no red ! mark there. Is it bugged??

Thanks

Devyn
02-05-2007, 02:40 AM
Khal Diplomacy Quest : Clear Evidence

I need to find evidence from Ksavari Hoarde, but the I cannot dig it because there is no red ! mark there. Is it bugged??

Thanks

I'm having the exact same problem. Then again, I had this exact same problem in beta as well. Bug reported it numerous times, but nothing has been done or said.

Estar87
02-05-2007, 03:45 AM
there are only 2 of the mounds that are clickable, some of them are not. Check them all.

Devyn
02-05-2007, 04:03 AM
there are only 2 of the mounds that are clickable, some of them are not. Check them all.At the location that the quest takes you to for the mounds, there are only two mounds. Earlier in the quest line (the part where you have to get the ksaravi horde), the two mounds (they are right next to each other) are both clickable. When you get to the point where you are supposed to go back to the horde to find the evidence, neither mound is clickable.

If at the part where you get the cash for the boats, you click both mounds, you will get the horde and the evidence. But if you wait to get the evidence till you are supposed to, you cannot. Nor can you go back to the prior quest that allows you to click both mounds.

Are there another group of mounds that are out there that the quest just doesn't point to that may yield the evidence?

Calatin
02-05-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm stuck here too. I guess we Mordebi diplomats will just have to keep /bug-ging it until someone changes the quest.

Hoylander
02-06-2007, 06:02 AM
Also got stuck here, same thing. Can't search the mounds during the Clear Evidence quest, when I hail Kayvan (sp?) and Sa'id there is no parley option.

But I have two documents that I found in the mounds during the first quest that takes you there, and I think they must be the evidence since they are Port Authority papers. But having those papers in my bag don't help. Going to /bug it also...

Isobel
02-08-2007, 12:30 AM
According to the patch notes, this issue has been fixed. Yay!

Hoylander
02-09-2007, 03:33 AM
According to the patch notes, this issue has been fixed. Yay!

Yep it is doable now, I finished it yesterday and got my 12 slot bag! :)

But the quest text is somewhat misleading still, it says you gotta talk to Keyvan and Sai'd and then to the maid at the Port Authority. But you gotta go to the Port Authority maid FIRST (use the uniform), and then Keyvan and Sa'id. If you havn't talked to the maid they wont have a parley option when hailed.

I also checked the dirt mound, and it is clickable now so you can get the documents if you didn't pick them up in the previous quest.