PDA

View Full Version : Can't find soldiers or crafters to gossip with in Kojan

J Hoyt
02-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Well, Tanvu specifically. I need to gossip with solders and crafters for the first Civic Diplomacy quest but I can't seem to find anyone that will gossip. I can interview and do two others but gossip is never one of them. Is there a specific soldier or crafter I have to find?

Actus
02-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Well, Tanvu specifically. I need to gossip with solders and crafters for the first Civic Diplomacy quest but I can't seem to find anyone that will gossip. I can interview and do two others but gossip is never one of them. Is there a specific soldier or crafter I have to find?

I have the same problem.

Sargon
05-01-2007, 01:10 AM
I'm having this same problem in Martok. Does anyone know how to find an npc to gossip with?

Absalon
05-01-2007, 11:49 AM
I'm having this same problem in Martok. Does anyone know how to find an npc to gossip with?

This quest was changed a while back, but apparently they didn't update all the text. You don't have to talk to soldiers and/or crafters. You don't have to do gossips. And you don't have to get hearsay of blackmail.

You just need to get 2 of any type of crude hearsay (plots, blackmail, arcana or trends). You can get them from any civic NPC and any conversation type (other than entertains). You just have to find NPCs of skill level 100 or lower, as those are the ones that give crude (tier 1) info.

Knight776
05-02-2007, 06:23 AM
Also, keep in mind (unless it's been fixed) that even when you have 2+ crude information, the quest will not appear to update. Just move toward the quest giver with that information in your inventory and when you get close, the quest will update and be ready to turn in.