PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Found Quest just outside CB

Angra Mainyu
02-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Character is a Wood Elf. I've been working on the Lost and Found Quest pretty much all day. I've Parleyed with the soldiers to the point I can do it in my sleep and win the Parley every time. I have a green bubble in the Quest Objective and there's a Shield with a green check mark over the one NPC's head. My Dip skill is 44 or 45 now and I can't seem to finish this quest. Does anyone know how long it goes, or if I'm missing something? I can't imagine a quest taking this long after completing what apparently are all the objectives that I seem to have completed.
Thanks

LeviticusD
02-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Hmm...I've been slowly working my skill up to beat this quest. I haven't been able to convince the head soldier (the lieutenant?) to go back yet. The quest was given by somebody else no? Have you gone back to the quest giver to see if they will complete the quest?

Hopefully, I'll get it tonight and let you know if I find anything out.

Angra Mainyu
02-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Hmm...I've been slowly working my skill up to beat this quest. I haven't been able to convince the head soldier (the lieutenant?) to go back yet. The quest was given by somebody else no? Have you gone back to the quest giver to see if they will complete the quest?

Hopefully, I'll get it tonight and let you know if I find anything out.

I finally finished the thing. To be honest I don't know if this is a bug or not but here's the lowdown.

Previously I would select an NPC and right click to get the menu. Seems I've been doing that with every NPC that I've been interacting with. For the heck of it, I selected the head NPC (I forgot the name) and then pressed "H" and I got interaction with it. What I don't understand is that I've never used "H" before to get interaction menus with any NPCs before.
Anyway, I've successfully completed that quest but am trying to figure out if I did the one for the title. Seems like I did, but I see no title when I click "Show Title" and there is none listed in the "Titles" list. But that's a different post if need be.

dargath
02-07-2007, 01:20 PM
hmm i believe in one of the patch notes it stted the soldiers would only give quest for under 40 ?