PDA

View Full Version : So what am i doing wrong?

Bojanglez
02-06-2007, 03:46 AM
i've been really enjoying diplomacy and got to 40 with little trouble and a lot of enjoyment. so, i have now been given a quest involving civil diplomacy but when i start talkign to the NPC's, they have 8 points and i have 15 and i don't seem to be able to put together a hand to beat them

what do i do to even out the disparity?

jtoast
02-06-2007, 03:38 PM
Skill up or parly lower level NPC's. The starting points are determined by the difference between your skill level and the NPC's. At 40, stick with the skill level 50 NPC's.

Bojanglez
02-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Skill up or parly lower level NPC's. The starting points are determined by the difference between your skill level and the NPC's. At 40, stick with the skill level 50 NPC's.

ah, that makes sense - i guess this is a dumb, follow-up question but where am i able to see their skill level? is that the number that appears next to the expressions used in the conversation?

jtoast
02-06-2007, 03:43 PM
ah, that makes sense - i guess this is a dumb, follow-up question but where am i able to see their skill level? is that the number that appears next to the expressions used in the conversation?

Yep...and you can only parly 50 points higher than your current skill.