PDA

View Full Version : Blackmail informant problem

Parallax
02-09-2007, 03:03 AM
I just started doing some civic diplomecy tonight and I have collected some rumor, hearsay, and evidence. I found a blackmail informant Emiko Snowblossom in Tawar galan, she asks for the information, I have enough of it, but she doesnt take it, and I have no option to give it to her, all I can do is say "farewell". Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if she just isnt working right? is there some way to find information brokers?

Calmedan
02-09-2007, 03:43 AM
I just started doing some civic diplomecy tonight and I have collected some rumor, hearsay, and evidence. I found a blackmail informant Emiko Snowblossom in Tawar galan, she asks for the information, I have enough of it, but she doesnt take it, and I have no option to give it to her, all I can do is say "farewell". Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if she just isnt working right? is there some way to find information brokers?

It looks like all informants are only taking 5 rumours if we have 10 or more on us when we speak to them. I know I had more than 10 on me when I got it to work (and got some baubles for my trouble) and whenever I had less than 10 on me the plot and blackmail brokers wouldn't give me any redemption options.

Parallax
02-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Hmm well I got myself 10 rumors of plots and went back but she still wouldnt take any. I also had less then 10 rumors of blackmail and hearsay; would that make a difference? Do I have to have 10 of everything for her to take 5 of anything?

ThreadKiller
02-09-2007, 02:48 PM
I belive there is a "broker" for each kind of thing....one for plots, one for blackmail, one for trends, etc....

Melios
02-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Yes...I noticed that with the Blackmail informant in Hathor Zhi. I have 8 blackmail hearsay, but he won't take it. :yell:

ThreadKiller
02-09-2007, 07:11 PM
I think I had 10 when I went there, and he only took 7 from me.....

Parallax
02-09-2007, 07:18 PM
So far I havent been able to turn in any of the informations I've gotten. But I only know of one blackmail informant; does anybody know the locations of other informants around CB?

Melios
02-11-2007, 07:55 PM
This better be fixed next patch....

Parallax
02-11-2007, 09:34 PM
This better be fixed next patch....

I have gotten to turn in my information now, but you do have to have large amounts before the option to turn in will come up. The rewards are pretty lame most of the time too...for all the grinding it takes to get enough to turn in it doesnt seem worth it to me...