PDA

View Full Version : Plot informants for DE

Joosha
02-09-2007, 07:11 PM
I have a question about turning in information about plots as a DE. From what I have gathered plot informants a located in Khal, Tanvu and BC and as a DE I'm KOS in all these cities. How am I supposed to turn in this information. I could grind bandits to gain faction with Khal but IMO I shouldn't have to. You're supposed to be able to advance in Diplomacy without Adventuring and even so from a roleplaying view a wouldn't want to lose my KOS status. Does this imply that information about plots are not for DE at all?

Melios
02-09-2007, 07:19 PM
I have a question about turning in information about plots as a DE. From what I have gathered plot informants a located in Khal, Tanvu and BC and as a DE I'm KOS in all these cities. How am I supposed to turn in this information. I could grind bandits to gain faction with Khal but IMO I shouldn't have to. You're supposed to be able to advance in Diplomacy without Adventuring and even so from a roleplaying view a wouldn't want to lose my KOS status. Does this imply that information about plots are not for DE at all?

There's one at the Dark Horse Track in Lomshir Plains. Just head over there.

Parallax
02-09-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm thinking we could use a informant location list. :)

Melios
02-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Like this (http://wiki.silkyvenom.com/index.php/Information_Informant)?

Joosha
02-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Ah, so I didn't find the most up to date information. Thanks for the help!