Silky Venom

Silky Venom (http://www.silkyvenom.com/forums/index.php)
-   Guild Lobby (http://www.silkyvenom.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Interested in Rift? They're taking guild names! (http://www.silkyvenom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25740)

Nepenthia 07-01-2010 06:59 PM

Interested in Rift? They're taking guild names!

Cindy posted a thread on the Rift forums asking for guild information, so I posted the basics. Let's get a list of people and contact information so we have a good idea of how many guildmembers we could bring to Rift for beta, should we be lucky enough to be invited as a guild. I have heard that they will be inviting guilds to test Rift. The more information about us as a guild we can offer, probably the better.

With that in mind, could you post here if you are interested in Rift ... contact information is good too. You could post here or pm me if not comfortable with having contact information on the forum. Or you can go to the Rift forums and post on the Silky thread. Help keep it bumped!

Thanks!
Lovi

PS: If you are not formally a member of Silky Venom and would like to be considered for membership, please follow the link to the application. Just make sure to put on there that you are interested in playing Rift. Thanks!

Craeat 07-01-2010 07:09 PM

Put Craeat down as a member of silky to go to rift (if you will still have me *grin*).

PM me if you need more info than what is in my profile.

Craeat

Glipkerio 07-01-2010 09:02 PM

Sign meh up!

May (Glipkerio)

glipkerio@hotmail.com

or you could pm me here, I check the forums every day anyway.

Colla 07-02-2010 12:13 PM

I are in! Aeowynne

Colla 07-02-2010 12:15 PM

I'm in!

I are in! Aeowynne

Colla 07-02-2010 12:16 PM

I are in! Aeowynne

I are in!

Aeowynne

jeffreylsmith900@centurytel.net

Thallium 07-02-2010 10:39 PM

Next home for the gnome !

dmlanthier@gmail.com

Fozzik 07-03-2010 01:35 PM

I'm in, if you folks don't mind. ;)

Wild 07-03-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozzik (Post 355207)
I'm in, if you folks don't mind. ;)

WOOT!!

Count the Wild woman in!

I'm SO ambivalent -- liking the Ranger <is a tree hugger at heart> but liking the dual wielding Blade Dancer, too <sigh>

Nepenthia 07-04-2010 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 355208)
WOOT!!

Count the Wild woman in!

I'm SO ambivalent -- liking the Ranger <is a tree hugger at heart> but liking the dual wielding Blade Dancer, too <sigh>

So, any way you can combine the two?

:)
Lovi

Belarios 07-04-2010 02:06 PM

Sign me up, thx.

belarios@twistoffate.org

belarios/ozrael/ozimodo

Wild 07-06-2010 04:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nepenthia (Post 355209)
So, any way you can combine the two?

:)
Lovi

I'm sure hoping to!! Just am ambivalent about which one to be the main one, until another soul can be attuned... I think Ranger will win <grins!!>

(Soultree attached with Nightblade/Ranger -- I'll be Ranger/Blade Dancer <nods>)

ritual 07-06-2010 05:44 PM

hey gang,

really glad to be back in touch. i have been approached by several people about guilding, but honestly am holding any commitments until i find out if my services are desired here with old homies. i do enjoy pvp elements of mmos but pvp rule set is not a factor for me. i love pve equally, ...as you guys know i love to plow and raid content. i will happily roll wherever to be among old friends.

dps caster

my mobile : 503 860 7372
mark@moontribe.org
http://www.facebook.com/IncantationMusic

Terane 07-09-2010 08:29 PM

Signing up

Traxxis DarkClaw 07-27-2010 03:01 AM

Sign me up Lovi and lets go I can't wait much longer.

I am registered on thier boards as Nemesis the name I first used in ultima Online Centuries ago.

Traxxis DarkClaw 08-15-2010 03:24 PM

Count me in Lovi I spend most of my time reading the rift boards.

I keep "Vary" close tabs on it waitting and hoping for the moment to strike to come around.

And to answer the above question. YES Wild you can have both ranger and Blade dancer.

As for Me the only one that is for certain now is Ranger My other choices are Nightblade, (Assassin it has been confirmed )this is mostlikely my secound choice, And Monk if it makes it in as a Rogue class.

Traxxis DarkClaw ( A.K.A going to be known once again as Nemesis)

Glipkerio 08-17-2010 09:07 PM

Trion just sent out an email to remind people to sign up for a forum account so they don't miss out on the chance to be in beta, which they say is coming soon.

perfect 08-18-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glipkerio (Post 355479)
Trion just sent out an email to remind people to sign up for a forum account so they don't miss out on the chance to be in beta, which they say is coming soon.

More specifically:

Quote:

We greatly appreciate your long-standing interest in Rift: Planes of Telara, so we don't want you to miss any of the great opportunities coming around the bend. Subscribing to the Rift Watch newsletter is one of many ways you can be eligible to get a spot in the upcoming Rift beta test.
This reads to me as 'sign up for our newsletter or do not get into Beta'.

Mcangus 08-19-2010 05:06 AM

Sign Nightbloom and I up please.

Moksoon2004@yahoo.com
Kittenspurr@att.net

Thx

Mc

Nepenthia 08-19-2010 03:43 PM

Hey Mc :) Did Night register on the Rift forums? I got your friend request. Can she friend me too please?

Lovi