News    Guild    Options    More
Forums:   Guild,    Games,    Hardware,    Misc
Home 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

0 Forum Home > Silky Venom Guild Forums > Guild Lobby > Hi Everyone

Old 10-19-2005, 08:19 AM   #1
Mack Bolan

Default Hi Everyone

I have been on here for a while and i have been posting, but since i change positions i havent had much time to read and post. But, as the gods see it, i have alot easier position now and i can surf and play.. lol

I started along time ago when UO first came out. I was in a beta tester for 4 weeks before it when live. I loved that game for the longest time, even though the customer service sucked. Then came beta for EQ and then i said, UO what???? what is that..lol. And played that for 4 years, before taking some much needed time off (upset with all the noob/bought players). I played almost every game that has come out. The best i have seen since eq is WoW. Even though it is quite simple, it was a new world to explore and pvp =)~ ... I loveeeeeeeeeeee pvp. I played every char type in UO, EQ and WoW. My favorite all time char is my necro on RZ and Quallous (sp).

People say necros suck in groups, but after playing in alot of them, when i am on, i always get invites to group. Necros could do everything. And when u could life tap ANYTHING, lol, we were killing giants at lvl 20 in WC. damn nerfs.. lol.

In WoW and DAOC i loved the rogue. I love the poisons and the sneaking around.

I was in SWG for about a month and realized it was way too easy, and was a bounty hunter way too quick. Game had tons of bugs and was way too easy, never went back. Same for SB, too many bugs, and AO. One of the worse launches ever.

Well, there was a quick resume of mine. Have a great one all. I would love to join the guild, please let me know if you have any questions.

Mack Bolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 08:22 AM   #2
Labyrrinth
Content Mgr

Hi Mack Welcome to the SV boards
Send a message via AIM to Labyrrinth

Labyrrinth is offline   Reply With Quote