News    Guild    Options    More
Forums:   Guild,    Games,    Hardware,    Misc
Home 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

0 Forum Home > Silky Venom Guild Forums > Guild Lobby > Rogue for Hire.....

Old 10-27-2005, 10:56 PM   #1
Blacki

Default Rogue for Hire.....

* a strange hooded form steps from the shadows.....*

Greetings,

thought Id chime in from the shadows for a few and introduce myself. Love your site, and very glad to see a serious site like this, the dedication is obvious.

anyway, old school eq1 (from beta +4 years, loved the origianl vision ofthe game and knew when I heard Brad and the gang jumped ship, this would be the game Id be playing, and now 2 years later the day is almost here

well been playing most all major MMRPGs, most to max level, long laundry list of games, mostly hard raiding end game guilds (dkp and non), moslty played roguish types and good at it. PvP and PvE. I will be looking for a strong dedicated guild for a long term relationship with to build characters with. I Strongly would like voice chat and usualy use multiple programs at same time (group chat/raid chat) vent-TS-skype.

I play anywhere from 4-10 hours daily usualy when Im into the game, and love regualr group play. Im PST but used to EST, Im glad to see the statment about consitering the PST players, THANK YOU!!! we poor PSTers get the shaft alot lol....

Ill be posting and watching your site and forums closely and hope to meet more of you as the days close near

anyway, you can contact me through PM or the email I have registered under.

to get an idea of the character didication I have check the "stories" section where I posted a couple about my beloved characters...

*sneaks back to the shadows....*

Blacki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 12:41 AM   #2
Labyrrinth
Content Mgr

Hi Blacki and welcome to the forums

Nice little bio you have, and I must say I did enjoy the fiction too... very nice writing
Send a message via AIM to Labyrrinth

Labyrrinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 01:17 AM   #3
Juzam

ROGUES!! BA nothin but thieves I tell ya, worse then LAWERS!!!

Kiddin of course. hiya's and welcome.

Juzam

Confidence is not always being right, but not fearing to be wrong.

Juzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 12:35 AM   #4
Xhar Moondi

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you don't already have carpal tunnel syndrome, you'd be best to see a doc asap. Really though, welcome aboard, and good job in the lore section.
Send a message via AIM to Xhar Moondi Send a message via Yahoo to Xhar Moondi

Xhar Moondi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 01:04 PM   #5
Blacki

lol, I know, I type and play ALOT, but oh well untill they develop mind controlers lol,, ill keep plugging along... Im always making stories and such....

Blacki is offline   Reply With Quote