News    Guild    Options    More
Forums:   Guild,    Games,    Hardware,    Misc
Home 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

0 Forum Home > Silky Venom News Discussion > Vanguard News > Targanor Server Event Sunday August 12th 2:00 PM PST(pacific standard time)

Old 08-10-2007, 01:30 AM   #1
Illusive

Server: Targonor
Name: Illusive
Guild: Forgotten Horde

Default Targanor Server Event Sunday August 12th 2:00 PM PST(pacific standard time)

HIDE AND SEEK ILLUSIVE

Participants must be LVL 12-30 light armor wearing classes.

Remember the good ole days when you were a little boy or girl and used to love to play hide and go seek? no you say? well, do you like free stuff? How about a chance at some free armor? Read on....

I will be giving away a full set of Grifter's cloth armor, to commemorate the grind to tailor lvl 21.

With the chest/legs/arms at rare quality (yellow) and the rest of the pieces at uncommon (blue)

All pieces will be INT and spell damage focus (hexes) made in qalian style (the one that procs a heal)

For an example of the Robe

http://vg.curse.com/database/items/...etails/1309823/

Event Rules:

Event starts at 2:00 pm pst sharp, dont be late or miss the first round!

#1 Event will be held within New Targanor's castle walls. The docks/elevator/undercity will be off limits and I wont be hiding down there. I will also not be hiding inside any buildings to ease in finding me

#2 Participants must be within lvl 12-30 and able to equip / wear the armor (and use it!)

#3 The *start* location will be up on the bridge where the teleporter is located. Every participant must be at this spot before each round and wait for me to run off and hide. Names of participants will be taken down before each round who are at the start location and compared to the person who finds me. (no cheating!)

#4 once I've found a place to hide i'll /shout Ready, Set, GO! at which point you are free to start searching.

#5 To help eliminate run speed buffs advantages, there will be a shaman passing out 30% sow to all participants at the start location, as well as keeping an eye on any people peeking.

#6 Once you've found me, you must make your way to within 5m of my location. First one to me wins the prize for that round. I will announce via /shout player X found me, and won X item. Please head back to the start location for the next round.

#7 There will be 9 rounds, starting at the lowest level of the armor to the highest saving the 3 superior pieces for the last 3 rounds.

#8 no horses, camels or mounts of any kind, must be on foot.

Good luck! and see you all soon!

Event courtesy of Forgotten Horde.

Last edited by Labyrrinth : 08-10-2007 at 11:15 AM.

Illusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 06:48 AM   #2
Arctic_Slicer

Wait, there is an event on the server I play on (Targanor), and my main is a level 24 ranger, plus I have a druid in a similar range I am working up, and I am off sunday? Thanks for running this event, sounds awesome, I'll be there.

Fight Me!

Arctic_Slicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 04:08 PM   #3
Atoyota
*BANNED*

Name: Atoyota

LOL good place to hide and seek

Atoyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:49 PM   #4
Illusive

Name: Illusive
Guild: Forgotten Horde

we will also be auctioning off some other prizes for participants.

Each participant will be given a number and kept on a list.

After we finish playing hide and seek, several items will be random'd off by ME via the /rand XX (XX being the number of participants) each rounds winner will be announced and given their prize.

One lucky winner will walk away with a sloop!

Illusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:14 PM   #5
HolyAvengerOne

Name: Fyrr
Guild: GoneFromVGstickingToSV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive View Post
we will also be auctioning off some other prizes for participants.

Each participant will be given a number and kept on a list.

After we finish playing hide and seek, several items will be random'd off by ME via the /rand XX (XX being the number of participants) each rounds winner will be announced and given their prize.

One lucky winner will walk away with a sloop!
Beside the fact that the idea is great and beside the fact that I won't be able to attend, I'd have to say that the multiple misspellings of "Targanor" made me smile while reading this thread. The city's name is "New Targonor" and the server is "Targonor".

Sorry, couldn't pass pointing this out as the "a" in "Targanor" really makes me cringe after repeating the name with an "o" for a while

Nonetheless, I wish you success with your event !

HolyAvengerOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:55 PM   #6
Joodah
Silky Venom Guest Contributor

Name: Joodah

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAvengerOne View Post
Beside the fact that the idea is great and beside the fact that I won't be able to attend, I'd have to say that the multiple misspellings of "Targanor" made me smile while reading this thread. The city's name is "New Targonor" and the server is "Targonor".

Sorry, couldn't pass pointing this out as the "a" in "Targanor" really makes me cringe after repeating the name with an "o" for a while

Nonetheless, I wish you success with your event !
Hehe actually it happened this past Sunday and was a lot of fun, kudos to Illusive and FH
Live Gamer - ewww.

Joodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:38 PM   #7
HolyAvengerOne

Name: Fyrr
Guild: GoneFromVGstickingToSV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joodah View Post
Hehe actually it happened this past Sunday and was a lot of fun, kudos to Illusive and FH
Lol, ooops, now my turn to make a mistake !

HolyAvengerOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:25 PM   #8
accelerant99

I'm glad everyone had fun. We,Forgotten Horde all had fun, and laughed a lot when you see a steam a people running away from you to find another guild mate. I made fun of Illusive in tell saying DUDE it's Targonor not Targanor!. We'll be planning another event soon. So keep your eyes to the skies!

accelerant99 is offline   Reply With Quote