Interesting bug with the crocodiles
This is a borderline exploit, although it's produced more laughs from people who see it than actual experience.
How it is done:
1. Go to the Beacon of Azara Shahab in Qualia.
2. Near the coast are a series of vendors for armor. These are going to become Steve Irwin impersonators. Croiky.
3. Be a bard, or at least have a bard. We've found that a bard with a running song and a disciple with feign death are the perfect combination to pull this off. Minimally you have to be able to aggro and outrun the crocs.
4. Go to the river and aggro as many of the crocs as possible. They are highly sociable and have a rather large pulling range. They are also a tad bit slower than other mobs, so it's a bit easier to outrun, but don't get so far that they leash back to their spawn point.
5. Now the fun part, drag them over to the vendors and feign death, or let them kill you if you are not able to feign.
One of three things will happen...
1. The crocs will leash back to their starting point... you have failed, and I am disappointed.
2. The NPC vendors will get bored and agitated by the crocs and start attacking them... SUCCESS!
3. The crocs will sit there motionless and wait for a tasty player to walk by... somewhat failure.
If the NPC is attacking them, there is no way for you to pull aggro away from him. You can nuke, you can melee, you can do 100% damage to the croc and it won't so much as bat an eye towards you. The NPC will be attacking one of the crocs at a time, so as long as you attack one that he hasn't damaged yet, you will get full credit for the kill.
If the crocs never engaged the vendor and are just sitting there... I have been able to jump start them by sending my drake pet (Dark Elf racial pet.) For some reason, the vendor gets upset that they killed your pet and will start attacking.
I'll post some pictures in a minute and attach them to the post... you haven't seen madness until you see a random vendor soloing 30+ crocodiles on the road.
An easy fix for Sigil would be to fix the mobs not leashing after killing their intended target. This has actually been a bug that's bothered me for a while now and results in tortoises, scorpions, and other nasties corpse camping your tombstone.