"Here is your chance to win a custom title of your choosing! The fellowship system is now on the Test Server and we would like to invite players to come break it for us. In fact, for the first three reproducible bugs sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
, the submitting player will get to choose a title for their character on a LIVE server. Chosen titles must be appropriate and in accordance to the naming policy, of course, but other than that – it is all up to you!
Here is a quick overview of the fellowship system to help get you started:
Fellowships are a method for you and your friends to gain experience for each other, even when some of you are offline.
- All experience you earn is split amongst the members of the fellowship, even members who are offline.
- When you are in debt or have lost experience, your experience will be devoted to repaying your debt/loss before you resume contributing to the fellowship.
- Fellowships are completely independent from groups; you can be a member of both at the same time.
- Fellowships can have a maximum of six members.
- You must be within five levels of every member of the fellowship in order to join.
- You must be within a few meters distance to invite a player to your fellowship.
- If you leave your fellowship or are removed, you may not join another one for four hours of online played time.
- Members who are offline do not receive their experience until they log on. (Be careful when using the system to level up rarely-played characters, as their skills will fall behind, thus they will be very weak for their levels!)
Interested in creating a fellowship? Simply target your friend, right click your defensive target window, and select "Invite to Fellowship." You may then administer the fellowship from the social window (default key 'O') "Fellowship" tab.
The contest starts right now. Good luck!"
Taken straight from vanguardsoh.com